About Spire Swimming Academy:
Ever dream to swim like an Olympian champion? Make a splash at this official U.S. Olympic Training Site. You’ll get the full works: fitness from a former Olympic champion, training with professional coaches, and good, healthy food developed for high-performance athletes by a team of nutritionists. Jump in!
- Two 25 - meter or 25 yard pools
- 25 - yard recreation/warm up pool
- 10 - lanes of a 50 - meter racing course
- 20 - lanes of a 25 - meter racing course
- 20 - lanes of a 25 - years racing course
- 6 - lane warm-up/down 25 years training pool
- Colorado Timing System and Competition Scoreboards
- Underwater Video Stroke and Swim Power Analysis
- Elevated Climate Controlled Mezzanine
- Professional Fitness Training
- Olympic Village Setting
The Spire Institute is an Official U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Training Center.
Head Coach Jim Bocci and his team of experts have designed a series of program options at Spire to appeal to a wide variety of competitive swimmers. All are geared to develop better athletes, more technically proficient swimmers. and individuals who embrace the qualities of leadership, commitment, self - discipline, teamwork and service. Joining Jim on this quest is Olympic Gold, Silver and Bronze medalist Diana Munz, and USA Swimming Hall of Fame coach Jerry Holtrey and his highly respected swim club, the Lake Erie Silber Dolphins.
In addition to the Academy, a full complement of weekend, school year and summer camp training programs are available for teams and individuals looking to reach their maximum potential.
- Training from Monday - Saturday
- 30 minutes video analysis/day
- Fitness and Mental Skills
- Accommodation (double or triple room)
- Video Analysis
- Full Board for players (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Security 24 hours
- Airport Transportation
- Sheets and Towels: each student should bring x-long, twin size flat and fitted sheets, a pillowcase and towels. All items brought to Spire Institute should be marked with an indelible pen. Blankets are available upon request.
Dates & Price
Grades 9 -12 (Ages 14-18)
|Annual||49,900 dollars/34,900 dollars|
|Semester||27,900 dollars/19,900 dollars|
Post Graduate (Age 18+)
|Annual||37,500 dollars/29,900 dollars|
Check if your desired dates are available and customize your program during the year by submitting a request below. If you already know your dates, click the Book Now button above.
Spire Swimming Academy:
City: Geneva, Ohio, USA
Ages: 7 +
Accommodations: 4 stars
Training: 5 stars
Why choose SportCampTravel?