About Spire Volleyball Academy:
Are you ready to play some volleyball? The SPIRE Volleyball Academy is the first high school/post grad volleyball academy in the US, and the SPIRE Institute happens to be an official U.S. Olympic and Paralympic training center, huge added bonus! You have all of the tools here to achieve your biggest goals, so don't wait, just come and do it!
- 12 Volleyball Courts
- Elevated Climate Controlled Mezzanine
- Olympic Village Setting
- Physical Therapy Clinic
At the helm of the Academy is John Hawks, former Head Coach of Team USA Volleyball Men's Junior National Team, and former associate coach at Long Beach State, UC Irvine and USC.
Spire has position specific training for Setters, Liberos, Middles, and Outside Hitters. The academy has programs for boys and girls.
- Training from Monday - Saturday
- 30 minutes video analysis/day
- Fitness and Mental Skills
- Accommodations (double or triple room)
- Video Analysis
- Full Board for players (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- 24-hour Security
- Airport Transportation
- Sheets and Towels: each student should bring x-long, twin size flat and fitted sheets, a pillowcase and towels. All items brought to Spire Institute should be marked with a permanent marker. Blankets are available upon request.
Dates & Price
Grades 9 -12 (Ages 14-18)
|Annual||49,900 dollars/34,900 dollars|
|Semester||27,900 dollars/19,900 dollars|
Post Graduate (Age 18+)
|Annual||37,500 dollars/29,900 dollars|
Check if your desired dates are available and customize your program during the year by submitting a request below. If you already know your dates, click the Book Now button above.
Spire Volleyball Academy:
City: Ohio, USA
Ages: 7 +
Accommodations: 4 stars
Training: 5 stars
Why choose SportCampTravel?