About Spire Volleyball Camps
The SPIRE Volleyball Academy is the first high school/post grad volleyball academy in the U.S. You have a great possibilities to train during camp week with high quality coaches. So what you are waiting for ?
- 12 Volleyball Courts
- Elevated Climate Controlled Mezzanine
- Olympic Village Setting
- Physical Therapy Clinic
At the helm of the Academy is John Hawks, former Head Coach of Team USA Volleyball Men's Junior National Team, and former associate coach at Long Beach State, UC Irvine and USC.
Spire has position specific training for Setters, Liberos, Middles, and Outside Hitters. The academy has programs for boys and girls.
- Training from Monday-Saturday
- 30 minutes video analysis/day
- Fitness and Mental Skills
- Accommodations (double or triple room)
- Video Analysis
- Full Board for players (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- 24-hours Security
- Airport Transportation
- Sheets and Towels: each student should bring x-long, twin size flat and fitted sheets, a pillowcase and towels. All items brought to Spire Institute should be marked with an indelible pen. Blankets are available upon request.
Dates & Price
All camps start from 1099 dollars and you can customize your camp during the year by submitting a custom camp request. If you already know your dates, click the Book Now button above.
Spire Volleyball Academy:
City: Geneva, Ohio, USA
Ages: 7 +
Accommodations: 5 stars
Training: 5 stars
Summer/Winter/Autumn/Spring Camp Available
Why choose SportCampTravel?