About Spire Track & Field Academy:
Spire is already world famous facilities where all teams meets in record time. You have chance to improve your skills and archive maximum running level. Show what you got to be next champion.
- Outdoors: 8 Lane, 400 meter polyurethene international track (48 width lanes), 2 full timing supported straight - aways allow for fewer preliminary heats and larger, more efficient meets, 4 long jump pits, 8 high jump positions and 4 pole vault boxes. Adjacent Throws Stadium, meeting IAAF standards. Olympic standard custom Lynx timing system. Broadcast standard sound system and lighting. Automatic quick adjusting hurdles and Olympic standard landing pits. Indoor warm-up area and 300- meter track in case of inclement weather.
- Indoors: 8 lane, 300- meter Benon track, two 120 - meter straight aways, 8 lanes on back stretch, 10 lanes on front stretch. Separate field event areas with 2 high jump, 2 long jump, 2 pole vault pits, 2 shot put circles. Portable weight throw cages for discus, shot and weight throws. Olympic standard Lynx timing and scoring system and scoreboard.
Charlie Powell, longtime coach of University of Pennsylvania Track&Field. Powell has coached Olympians, two NCAA individual champions, 18 NCAA All Americans, one Pan Am Champion, 60 individual NCAA Championship Qualifies, over 100 individual Conference Champions, over 100 All - East Athletes, two NCAA Post Graduate Scholarship recipients, two Thouron Scholars, Canadian and Australian National Champions and over 50 Academic All- Ivy Team Recipients. Powell's athletes set 15 conference records, 22 outdoor school records and 21 indoor school records.
- Training from Monday - Saturday
- 30 minutes video analysis/day
- Fitness and Mental Skills
- Accommodation (double or triple room)
- Video Analysis
- Full Board for players (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- 24-hours Security
- Airport Transportation
- Sheets and Towels: each student should bring x-long, twin size flat and fitted sheets, a pillowcase and towels. All items brought to Spire Institute should be marked with an indelible pen. Blankets are available upon request.
Dates & Price
Grades 9 -12 (Ages 14-18)
|Annual||49,900 dollars/34,900 dollars|
|Semester||27,900 dollars/19,900 dollars|
Post Graduate (Age 18+)
|Annual||37,500 dollars/29,900 dollars|
Check availability of the dates you would like to attend by clicking the Check Availability button below. If you already know your dates, click the Book Now button below.
Spire Track & Field Academy:
City: Geneva, Ohio, USA
Ages: 7 +
Accommodations: 5 stars
Training: 5 stars
Why choose SportCampTravel?