About Spire Basketball Academy:
Train like an Olympian at this official U.S Olympic training site. Live and truing in an international environment with athletes from all sports and levels. Shoot for stars and achieve your dream with Spire Basketball Academy.
- Paddle courts
- Tennis courts (hard)
- All kind of facilities for improving tennis
The Spire Institute is an Official U.S Olympic and Paralympic Training Center.
Bobby Bossman, former Head Coach of the Waves Post Graduate program at La Jolla Prep, leads the program. Spire Basketball is based on the principles of discipline, teamwork, consistency, leadership, commitment and passion.
In addition to the Academy, a full complement of weekend, school year and summer camp training programs are available for teams and individuals looking to reach their maximum potential on and off the court.
- Training from Monday - Saturday
- 30 minutes video analysis/day
- Fitness and Mental Skills
- Accommodation (double or triple room)
- Video Analysis
- Full Board for players (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Security 24 hours
- Airport Transportation
- Sheets and Towels: each student should bring x-long, twin size flat and fitted sheets, a pillowcase and towels. All items brought to Spire Institute should be marked with an indelible pen. Blankets are available upon request.
Dates & Price
Grades 9 -12 (Ages 14-18)
|Annual||49,900 dollars/34,900 dollars|
|Semester||27,900 dollars/19,900 dollars|
Post Graduate (Age 18+)
|Annual||37,500 dollars/29,900 dollars|
Check if your desired dates are available and customize your program during the year by submitting a request below. If you already know your dates, click the Book Now button above.
Spire Basketball Academy
City: Geneva, Ohio, USA
Ages: 7 +
Accommodations: 5 stars
Training: 5 stars
Why choose SportCampTravel?