About Spire Basketball Camp:
Train like an Olympian at this official U.S. Olympic training site. Live and train in an international environment with athletes from all sports and levels. Athletes will train in exceptional facilities with professional coaches. Shoot for the stars and achieve your dreams with the Spire Basketball Academy.
- 6 NBA Dimensional Size Courts
- Shelde Pro Level Model Basketball Goals
- Elevated Climate Controlled Mezzanine
- Olympic Village Setting
- Physical Therapy Clinic
The Spire Institute is an Official U.S Olympic and Paralympic Training Center.
Bobby Bossman, former Head Coach of the Waves Post Graduate program at La Jolla Prep, leads the program. Spire Basketball is based on the principles of discipline, teamwork, consistency, leadership, commitment and passion.
In addition to the Academy, a full complement of weekend, school year and summer camp training programs are available for teams and individuals looking to reach their maximum potential on and off the court.
- Training from Monday-Saturday
- 30 minutes video analysis/day
- Fitness and Mental Skills
- Accommodation (double or triple room)
- Video Analysis
- Full Board for players (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- 24-hour Security
- Airport Transportation
- Sheets and Towels: each student should bring x-long, twin size flat and fitted sheets, a pillowcase and towels. All items brought to Spire Institute should be marked with a permanent marker. Blankets are available upon request.
Dates & Price
Customize Your Camp
Camps starting from 1099 dollars. You can customize your camp during the year by submitting a custom camp request. If you already know your dates, click the Book Now button above.
City: Geneva, Ohio, USA
Ages: 7 +
Accommodations: 5 stars
Training: 5 stars
Why choose SportCampTravel?