About IMG Basketball Camp:
Train with players and coaches from around the world at the IMG Basketball Academy. Don't be surprised if you rub shoulders with some of your idols, this academy is a top choice for professional athletes.
- 4 NBA-Quality Basketball Courts
- 10,000 sq. ft. Weight Room
- Professional Fitness Training
- Video analysis
- Wellness Spa
- Physical Therapy Clinic
Through technical instruction, intensive drill sequences, and guided game situational play from the industry's most proven coaches, the IMG Academy basketball program's highly refined training methods seamlessly translate from the practice court to game competition. The program has trained some of the most notable players in the NBA, including Amar'e Stoudemire, Michael Beasley, Jimmy Butler, and many others. The program has also trained some of the top female players including Sharielle Smith, Alyssa Mann, Holly Jones, and many more.
Director Kenny Natt, Former NBA and international coach leads the Boys Basketball Program.
Shell Daily, Former player at University of Texas and coach at multiple D-1 and WNBA teams leads the Girls Basketball Program.
- Training from Monday-Saturday
- 1 hour of fitness per day
- 1 hour mental conditioning/recruiting education
- Accommodations (double or triple room)
- Video Analysis
- Full Board for players (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- 24-hour Security
- Video Analysis
- Airport Transportation
- Sheets and Towels: each student should bring x-long, twin size flat and fitted sheets, a pillowcase and towels. All items brought to IMG should be marked with a permanent marker.
Dates & Price
All camps start from 1399 dollars and you can customize your camp during the year by submitting a custom camp request. If you already know your dates, click the Book Now button above.
IMG Basketball Academy
City: Bradenton, Florida, USA
Ages: 7 +
Accommodations: 5 stars
Training: 5 stars
Summer/Winter/Autumn/Spring Camp Available
Why choose SportCampTravel?