About Canarias Basketball Academy:
Play ball in paradise on the island of Las Palmas, Spain. Join players from around the world in training and competing tournaments. The expert staff with assist with you with all your career goals.
- All kind of facilities for improving basketball
- 1 Basketball training court
Director of Canarias Basketball Academy is Rob Orellana. Orellana has developed the most complete and effective all around basketball training method in the world. After spending 15 years at NCCA Division 1 coaching level and 3years coaching internationally. Orellana has developed and prepared over 200 NCAA Division 1 players and 10 NBA Players, most recently, the 30th pick in the 2006 NBA draft Joel Freeland.
- Training from Monday - Saturday (2 hours training/per day) (basketball, strength & conditioning)
- Physical preparation
- Fitness and Mental Skills
- Accommodation (double or triple room)
- Video Analysis
- Full Board for players (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Security 24 hours
- Airport Transportation
- Sheets and Towels: each student should bring x-long, twin size flat and fitted sheets, a pillowcase and towels. All items brought to Spire Institute should be marked with an indelible pen. Blankets are available upon request.
Dates & Price
|Professional program (9 month)||13,500 euros + 7% VAT|
|Professional program + study (September - June)||24,500 euros + 7% VAT|
|Monthly Program||1,500 euros + 7% VAT|
Check if your desired dates are available and customize your program during the year by submitting a request below. If you already know your dates, click the Book Now button above.
Canarias Basketball Academy
City: Las Palmas, Spain
Ages: 7 +
Accommodations: 4 stars
Training: 5 stars
Why choose SportCampTravel?