About IMG Athletic and Personal Development Academy:
IMG Athletic and Personal Development train many of the world top athletes. You have a chance to experience this program and improve your fitness level. Get ready be better, faster, stronger.
- Track&Field Facilities
- Different kind of facilities for improve your running skills
As IMG Academy's Head of Physical Conditioning, Scott Gadeken manages the physical conditioning curriculum for IMG Academy' 800 student - athletes across seven sports, and oversees a growing staff of sport - specialized trainers at the Athletic & Personal Development program. Gadeken Also leads the strength and conditioning portions of the Athletic & Persoanl Development program's world- renowned speciality training programs, including NFL Combine/Pro Day and Off - Season Training, NBA Pre - Draft Training, Pro Soccer Training and MLB Winter Training.
- Training from Monday-Saturday
- 4-5 hours of training/day
- 1 hour mental conditioning
- Accommodations (double or triple room)
- Video Analysis
- Full Board for players (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- 24-hour Security
- Video Analysis
- Airport Transportation
- Sheets and Towels: each student should bring x-long, twin size flat and fitted sheets, a pillowcase and towels. All items brought to IMG Academy should be marked with a permanent marker.
Dates & Price
All camps start from 1799 dollars and you can customize your camp during the year by submitting a custom camp request. If you already know your dates, click the Book Now button above.
IMG Athletic and Personal Development Academy
City: Bradenton, Florida, USA
Ages: 7 +
Accommodation: 5 stars
Training: 5 stars
Summer/Winter/Autumn/Spring Camp Available
Why choose SportCampTravel?