About Alain Bernard Swimming Camp:
This summer, be a part one of the most exclusive swimming camps in Europe. Located in the picturesque town of Antibes, France, campers can experience the French Riviera while improving their swimming skills with coach and olympic champion Alain Bernard. Don't miss out on this opportunity. Book now!
Please note: this camp sells out quickly, so if you would like to reserve a space, please contact us.
- 2 swimming pools (10 lanes 50 meters, 20 lanes 25 meters)
Alain Bernard is a former professional swimmer from France. Bernard is the winner of several Olympic medals (two golds, one silver and one bronze). He also holds various World Championship and European Championship titles. Bernard also held the world record for the 50 m freestyle and the 100 m freesyle. His experienced coaching team will help you achieve your swimming goals.
- Training from Monday-Saturday
- Full Board for players (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- 24-hour Security
- Airport Transportation
Dates & Price
- 10 - 15 April 2017 Sold out
- 24 - 29 July 2017* Sold out
- 31 - 05 August 2017 Sold out
- 07 - 12 August 2017 Sold out
- 14 - 19 August 2017 Sold out
- 21 - 26 August 2017 Sold out
Price: 800 euros/week
Extra weekend: 150 euros/weekend(For players who stay more than 1 week of camp)
*Please note: the week of July 24 to 29, 2017 Alain Bernard's presence is not guaranteed.
Alain Bernard Swimming Camp:
City: Antibes, France
Ages: 10 - 17
Accommodation: 4 stars
Training: 5 stars
Summer/Winter/Autumn/Spring Camp Available
Why choose SportCampTravel?